Fay-Penn is currently seeking a
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Join a dynamic team that supports business development in Fayette County, PA! The individual in this position will provide financing assistance and other support services to small businesses.
Promote loan programs to small businesses; develop and maintain relationships with financial partners and economic development agencies; prepare loan packages by collecting and analyzing applicant's financial information; determine loan feasibility in conjunction with a review committee; identify and pursue loan capitalization resources; prepare and deliver internal loan activity reports; perform client outreach, counseling, and training in addressing business start-up and expansion needs; develop marketing collateral; and develop and manage the loan program budget.
QUALIFICATIONS / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Experience in commercial lending
• Understanding of credit analysis, loan structuring, collateral analysis, and loan management
• Ability to build rapport with clients and partners
• Strong analytical, project management, and math skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Commitment to the work of nonprofit organization and making a positive impact in the community
• Preferred: Experience in economic development and small business assistance programs at the federal, PA, and local level
Offering competitive salary commensurate with experience and abilities and a comprehensive benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Traci Klink-Fenner at (724) 437-7913 x205: E-mail: